• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Invoices - Wrong invoice paid - No Product

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered 15 licenses for CC for our company, I got an Invoice and one week later another Invoice.

Then I asked the customer support which Invoice i should pay. They told me the second invoice is ok, so this one was paid.

I also informed the company who ist sitting in ireland and sends the invoices.

Then the counter started for the Trial version - and since then I am trying to clear the situation -

and now we cant work with the software we paid, since 2 days.

Everybody I call from support or sales is telling me they are trying to escalaet it to help but nothing happens.

I can't reach a person who can help me.

Does anybody have a tip what i can do - Who to call - or should I ask a Lawyer to do it for me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Hi Multi-Contact,

​I went through the details , I can assist in raising a call back from the CCT escalation team. Please check your PM to confirm the call back number.

​I have escalated the Case Number 220163744 to CCT second level, I hope you will be contacted soon, please let us know in case of delay of more than 24 hours.

​Regards

​Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are in trial mode there is nothing preventing you from working with the software - trials are fully fiunctional. 

The lawyer is not likely to get any better results than you will and is a rather expensive approach to getting a purchase resolved.  You should continue contacting Adobe Customer Support.  One of the employees that helps in these forums might be able to expedite the assistance if you contact her thru a private message (https://forums.adobe.com/people/Rajashree%20Bhattacharya ).

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html ( http://adobe.ly/19llvMN )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased the software and worked with it some days, then the counter suddendly appeared and started with 20 days,

now it ist as 0  and so our complete Team could not work. I phoning since two weeks with the support, but nobody can help.

they just forward it with high priority - but nothing happens.

the Admin console says payment neeeded, what simply is not true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, try contacting the person I linked using a private message.  No one in these forums can help, but the person I linked has been able to get help expedited for people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sended a Message to the person, now waiting for an answer.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello why you are charge me £42 which is not my contract?I need refund my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi reinstol%20premeir%20pro%20sc6

I see that you have an active CC purchased on 29 Aug 2015. Can you please contact support for this issue via https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#/top_products .

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just saw, this answer was not for me, its the wrong Thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Multi-Contact,

​I went through the details , I can assist in raising a call back from the CCT escalation team. Please check your PM to confirm the call back number.

​I have escalated the Case Number 220163744 to CCT second level, I hope you will be contacted soon, please let us know in case of delay of more than 24 hours.

​Regards

​Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines