Highlighted

Unable to access Adobe CC Apps with my enterprise ID (comes up with trial only)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have joined a university that provides students with free access to all Adobe CC applications. I have logged in correctly with my student email via the desktop application and when I log in all the apps say "try" and "buy" when I'm supposed to install them for free. When I log in it also skips the step that asks you if it's a personal or school account. I've tried signing out again and logging in but it would be the same. I've also contacted the school's IT support to see if the account is linked to the subscription and I believe it is. It's also worth noting that i've used Adobe CC in my old school (which I do not attend anymore) as they provided it to students for free (all access). I've also logged in successfully using my old school email. So i'm wondering if I need to cancel my old email or change the email that i've used the first time because of the conflict so as to allow my new school email (university) to get full access. How do I fix this?

Topics

Enterprise, How to, Manage account, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to access Adobe CC Apps with my enterprise ID (comes up with trial only)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have joined a university that provides students with free access to all Adobe CC applications. I have logged in correctly with my student email via the desktop application and when I log in all the apps say "try" and "buy" when I'm supposed to install them for free. When I log in it also skips the step that asks you if it's a personal or school account. I've tried signing out again and logging in but it would be the same. I've also contacted the school's IT support to see if the account is linked to the subscription and I believe it is. It's also worth noting that i've used Adobe CC in my old school (which I do not attend anymore) as they provided it to students for free (all access). I've also logged in successfully using my old school email. So i'm wondering if I need to cancel my old email or change the email that i've used the first time because of the conflict so as to allow my new school email (university) to get full access. How do I fix this?

Topics

Enterprise, How to, Manage account, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st, remove all traces of Adobe from your computer so you will be sure your old/new accounts are not confused

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

2nd, log in to your new account and check to be sure what you think is there is really there

-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

If your new account shows what you think it should, install

Cloud Manager to install all programs https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines