Highlighted

Unable to get access to all apps in Creative cloud subscription

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My organization has given access to Adobe creative cloud all apps subscription to me. I downloaded creative cloud app and when I login I see I have access to only few apps. The Vendor says no problem from there end and I checked with IT team they say its licencing issue. Did any one has come across same issue ever? What do I do now?

Hi Nikhil, 

I am subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud All app access. Yes, mine is a federated ID. I work for Diageo. But I can see only a few Apps. Rest all are coming as Trials. I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. In the screenshot, you can see Photoshop is in Trail mode. It is asking me to Buy it. Since I am subscribed to Creative Cloud all apps. I should not have a problem with it. 

2nd screenshot shows most of the apps are showing as trial mode.

Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 2.55.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-01-02 at 2.57.13 PM.png

Can you please look into the issue. 

Regards,

Sandeep

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to get access to all apps in Creative cloud subscription

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My organization has given access to Adobe creative cloud all apps subscription to me. I downloaded creative cloud app and when I login I see I have access to only few apps. The Vendor says no problem from there end and I checked with IT team they say its licencing issue. Did any one has come across same issue ever? What do I do now?

Hi Nikhil, 

I am subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud All app access. Yes, mine is a federated ID. I work for Diageo. But I can see only a few Apps. Rest all are coming as Trials. I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. In the screenshot, you can see Photoshop is in Trail mode. It is asking me to Buy it. Since I am subscribed to Creative Cloud all apps. I should not have a problem with it. 

Regards,

Sandeep

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sandeep,
Are you using Federated or Adobe ID to login to the Creative cloud? I checked and you have Illustrator plan under your Federated ID. Could you please go to https://account.adobe.com/?lang=en and check if you can see the correct plan.

You can also try logging in as Adobe ID and check if that helps. I can see that you also have a subscription associated with your Adobe ID aswell.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil, 

Regards,

Sandeep

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines