Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Adobe DC via SCCM 2012

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am fairly new to packaging and I am unable to deploy Adobe DC via SCCM. I have created the package from our Adobe Portal (Sign in - Adobe ID)

Inside of this package is

Then in setup is APRO18.0\Adobe Acrobat

I am creating my mst file using the customisation wizard, and saving it in the area above. The command I am using to install is msiexec /i "AcroPro.msi" TRANSFORMS="myMSTfilename.mst" /q. This returns this error on the appenforce.log

When trying to install from an elevated command prompt, this is the error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Hi,

I think it would be beneficial to have a call with support regarding this issue as we really need to see all the steps here.

To contact support please use one of the following options.

Creative Cloud for Enterprise - from the Admin Console go to the support tab to open a case. Phone and chat options are also available here.

Creative Cloud for Teams - from the CCT Admin Console go to the Help tab for chat and phone options.

Alternatively please go to  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may find the following useful.

Deploy Adobe packages with SCCM

SCCM-SCUP — Enterprise Administration Guide

You may want to run the exe rather than the Acrobat msi. The exe will deploy everything in your package including any MST transforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fails with exit code 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What results do you get when trying the same thing manually on the machine?

I see that you are including an MST transform - have you created one of these with the Customisation Wizard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I did create the mst file from the customisation wizard.

This is this is the error when manually installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks. Did you change the structure of the folder at all? It should be kept intact.

Copy the entire structure to a local machine, open a command prompt with elevated privileges, navigate via CD to the folder with Acrobat and run the command.

If that fails it looks like the package may be damaged, try to recreate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have left the file structure how it was. Tried running cmd as elevated and got the same error.

Do you have a link to the direct download at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now downloaded a new package and am now getting a different issue. The install stays on installing for 2 hours, the fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I think it would be beneficial to have a call with support regarding this issue as we really need to see all the steps here.

To contact support please use one of the following options.

Creative Cloud for Enterprise - from the Admin Console go to the support tab to open a case. Phone and chat options are also available here.

Creative Cloud for Teams - from the CCT Admin Console go to the Help tab for chat and phone options.

Alternatively please go to  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines