• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Install CC or InDesign

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am trying to install Adobe inDesign for a new person, they have been added as a member of the adobe team and license given to them. However when they download the software from the Adobe download page and try to install they get an error saying that the software is couterfit. have tried both the CC installation and the standalone InDesign but both give the same error. It is working fine for everyone else in the team.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you share a screenshot of the error?

What versions of the apps are you installing? What operating system are you installing onto?

I'd normally associate this error with older CS versions, see Warning: "Adobe Genuine Software Validation Failure..." in Windows maybe make sure any legacy software is removed first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply,

Operating system in Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

Trying to install the latest veriosn of Creative Cloud Desktop from -> https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/creative-cloud?promoid=KSPDX

the only other Adobe software on the machine is Flash, adobe reader XI ( Free version) and Adobe shockwaveCapture.PNG

Thanks,

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it may be some leftover components on the machine.

Did the problem come when launching or installing?

Can you try this: "Launch any of the Creative Cloud applications on your computer. Then, choose Help > Updates. This updates AAM and installs any other updates selected."

If that is not successful run the Creative Cloud cleaner tool and try again. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue as above. I'm installing creative cloud for the first time on a new Windows 10 Pro x64 computer. The error downloading the installer shows up and after I hit retry, it gets stuck at 42% downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the issue is when installing, there have been no other installs of any creative cloud software on this computer so i can't use the Help > Updates option.

I have  tried the Creative cloud cleaner tool and set it to clean everything but this changed nothing.

My installer also gets stuck at 42%

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the 42% issue is addressed by this document. "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app (via Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues ) - I would particularly note the suggestion to reinstall with an admin account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Issue seemed to be with something being blocked by our firewall during the install (not sure why an installer needs to get to the internet to install) putting the device on a seperate network with no firewall works.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines