• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to locate Adobe Volume License order of Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

completely the wrong forum but keeps directing me here anyway.Our client had a hdd failure yesterday in 02/2014 they had purchased acrobat professional and we have in our records as the adobe order number being 6036648670 held in the account of (name.surname) [Email domain removed by mod] however I have logged on to that account and that order number is not appearing (others are). I wonder if you could help.

A question for the community is how on earth do I get to speak to someone who might help or is this a trick question.

computer says NO

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Hello simonh17918323

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to locate your Adobe order and not able to install the Acrobat Pro, is that correct?

I have checked and found that your current email address Adobe ID is associated with Adobe Volume License orders, and Acrobat Pro DC is also registered with your Adobe ID.

Please login to Adobe's licensing website https://licensing2.adobe.com with your current Adobe ID and password and you can locate the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your question?

do you need to download the installation file(s)?  do you need the serial number?  something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have installation files but just no serial number for that order there are over a hundred serials held in that account but no order number 6036648670 however we have an email quoting that as the adobe order number and it being added to that account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello simonh17918323

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to locate your Adobe order and not able to install the Acrobat Pro, is that correct?

I have checked and found that your current email address Adobe ID is associated with Adobe Volume License orders, and Acrobat Pro DC is also registered with your Adobe ID.

Please login to Adobe's licensing website https://licensing2.adobe.com with your current Adobe ID and password and you can locate the software setup and serial number/product key details.

To know more about Adobe's licensing website, please refer to Adobe Licensing Website | Serial numbers, orders, and accounts  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/volume-licensing-site.html

Note: The latest order of Acrobat Pro 2017 was placed on 28-NOV-2017 and has a different End user ID and Deploy to ID, and "6036648670" is not an Adobe order number. You may contact the reseller or Adobe support team for more clarification on this order.

Contact Adobe Support https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Feel free to update this discussion if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines