Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm facing the following issue of "You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator."

I was able to login easily without issues for the last year or so. I chatted with a CS rep recently to cancel my Adobe and now I can't log in. All I need is to view invoices and get them to accounting but I cannot access admin panel.

I would really appreciate support and help on this one. Thanks!

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

You can contact the support team directly who would be able to help you with the invoice by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the "Adobe" you cancelled exactly? Your personal account? The company's team/enteprise account? A personal plan? A plan under the team/enterprise? Something else? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The account which you have used to post this query is linked with a deleted/inactive organization with no admin rights. I would recommend checking with your internal IT team for more dteails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name 

I cancelled Photoshop over chat with CS support because we, in the company, were not using it anymore for months.

@SuJoshi 

Hello, 

I am the person who created the account, got photoshop for a year, and also cancelled the Adobe Photoshop subscription. I did not ever intend on deleting organization account in the process with a CS support over chat. All I wanted is to cancel the subscription. If there was an option to cancel the subscription from a user panel directly I would have happily done so.

How can I access the account now and access the Adobe invoice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact the support team directly who would be able to help you with the invoice by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SuJoshi Thanks for your support. On the chat window I see the following message "A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help. For product tutorials and step-by-step instructions, try our online help."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then again, I am the admin. Any idea what can I do else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to open this link in an incognito window (Chrome) and click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines