• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to obtain enterprise software

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a university student and so I have an enterprise account which should include photoshop and illustrator. Due to Covid-19 I am not at the university facilities and do my work via the creative cloud however software that should be included within my plan is unavailable to me despite being logged into an enterprise account, I have already used the 7days free trial(s) and cannot afford to buy software that has been promised to me for free due to the nature of my course. After searching the Adobe website for a source of contact, community forums seem to be the best/only option. If anybody could provide assistance on how to sort this issue or contact Adobe in a clearer and more direct way I would appreciate it. Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Hello,

The Enterprise licenses are managed by the organization's admins. Currently, only Adobe Spark is assigned under your account. You have to contact your internal IT team to get the license of creative cloud under your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The Enterprise licenses are managed by the organization's admins. Currently, only Adobe Spark is assigned under your account. You have to contact your internal IT team to get the license of creative cloud under your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help 🙂 I will contact the IT team when available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines