• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to retrieve licence key on lws website

Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My company purchased a licence for Acrobat DC Pro from LWS. When I logon and try to retrieve the licence key, there is no data linked to the id. I have no way to use the product we paid for. Is there a trick ? 

Thank you. Captureadobe.JPG

TOPICS
Acrobat , Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Hello,

The end-user ID is referring to a VIP contract under which there is only an InDesign license available. I would recommend checking with your team under which end-user or deploy-to ID or VIP they have purchased the Acrobat license and whether you have the admin rights to access that contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The end-user ID is referring to a VIP contract under which there is only an InDesign license available. I would recommend checking with your team under which end-user or deploy-to ID or VIP they have purchased the Acrobat license and whether you have the admin rights to access that contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please check if the Acrobat Pro DC Order was for a Volume License ( Serial Key based) or a Subscription type (User account based).

Once the Order is placed with the Reseller, your Reseller registers the Order to the registered email address that was shared and that is how you get the access to login to LWS and view the Order details. 

In case you cannot view the Order details by Signing with your account , than you may need to contact your Reseller to check under which email address the Order was registered Or you may contact your Concerned purchasing Team to get a confirmation on the registered email address. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines