Highlighted

Unable to sign in to Enterprise account because of "technical difficulties"

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem recently or ever. First of all, the need now of having to sign in daily to my Enterprise account. But immediately, being dead in the water because I get the notice below when signing in. When I hit the "contact support" link, I get a blank screen.

Until I solve this problem, I'm dead in the water. Trying not to be snippy on this urgent Monday morning, but Adobe's strategy seems now to be, "We will give you a great subscription price through your institution, if you'll put up with constant frustration."

Ok, didn't say that. Off to a meeting. Hoping someone might have an idea of how to deal.

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.18.32 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to sign in to Enterprise account because of "technical difficulties"

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem recently or ever. First of all, the need now of having to sign in daily to my Enterprise account. But immediately, being dead in the water because I get the notice below when signing in. When I hit the "contact support" link, I get a blank screen.

Until I solve this problem, I'm dead in the water. Trying not to be snippy on this urgent Monday morning, but Adobe's strategy seems now to be, "We will give you a great subscription price through your institution, if you'll put up with constant frustration."

Ok, didn't say that. Off to a meeting. Hoping someone might have an idea of how to deal.

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.18.32 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same issue at the moment with just a personal account as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, marvelously, this, in order to get in touch . . .

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.56.29 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy,

I don't know what that means, exactly, but when I came back from lunch, I was able to sign in.

So thank you.

Rob

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up just uninstalling the CC app, and reinstalling it and everything works fine after.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was very much ​not​ wanting to do that, Daniel, though I'm happy to hear you have your tools back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines