• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use collaboration tools (domain changed)

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We changed the email domain of our Adobe Team account, and all the users updated their email address used as Adobe ID Login.

Now, when we try to use any collaboration tools (Premiere Team Project, Shared Libraries in Illustrator/Photoshop, ecc), when we type the name of the user in the Team, the Adobe program automatically replace it with the old email address. And then users are not able to receive the invitation.

We tried, lot of times, to reach out by phone the Adobe support, without any luck (they hang up the phone when starting to discuss our issue in detail). Even via chat, they not respond to our inquiry. Via mail they close the ticket without giving any help. It's very frustrating.

Do you have any experience on this? Do you know how to speak with someone that actually can help us? Otherwise we are not able to use the core feature of the Team subscription. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Identity and SSO , Manage account , Services and storage , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Hi,

just resolved... In past users changed their email address in the Adobe ID account page by themselves. I solved by asking them to "Leave the Organization" and then I reinvited them with the Admin Console. I was afraid to lost all Team Projects in AE/Premiere, but luckily I see that are still there, and now the Invite/Join function is working fine.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Could you give me a little more background on how the email addresses for the users were changed after you had a change in the domain? Did the users themselves go to the 'Manage Account' section under their Adobe ID login and change the email addresses associated with their Adobe ID or did you just remove their old email addresses from the Admin Console and add them back under the new email addresses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

just resolved... In past users changed their email address in the Adobe ID account page by themselves. I solved by asking them to "Leave the Organization" and then I reinvited them with the Admin Console. I was afraid to lost all Team Projects in AE/Premiere, but luckily I see that are still there, and now the Invite/Join function is working fine.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines