Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Adobe apps without logging in to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm completely new to Adobe products. We're currently learning to use various Adobe apps through school, and therefore I've had almost every app installed on my computer by the school's IT department. Since most/all of them are Creative Cloud versions, Creative Cloud is installed as well, but there's no account associated with the program, and we have been strictly told not to log in with our personal accounts. While some apps can be updated through Adobe Application Manager, all the other apps can only update through the Creative Cloud app. But when I press "update now" on the prompts from the programs, it takes me to the Creative Cloud app, where I need to login.

So my question is, how do I update the apps, if I'm not allowed to log in to Creative Cloud?

Best regards, Aske.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

I think you need to address the IT department at your school.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to address the IT department at your school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm , is it Creative Cloud Enterprise subscription ?

If the College has purchased Enterprsie edition license,  you should not log in with personal account. Usually School or Universities will purchase licenses in terms of number of devices or number of users.  License will be registered under the name of Enterprise . so if you login with your ID , it might affect activation status of installed CC apps .

Is  it School lab computer or your own personal laptop ( BYOD ) ?

As mentioned above , its better you check with IT Department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines