Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrading from 2015 to 2017

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I have Adobe CC 2015 installed on a device enterprise license. All the AUSST server I have seems to do is to update the apps to the latest 2015 version.

I want to upgrade them all (150) to 2017 version.  However, the guides just mention using the creative cloud app to update the apps.

Enterprise deployments on device licenses cannot be updated using the Creative Cloud App.

The only thing I can think of is to create a new package using CCP and deploy again over the old 2015 installation.   Will it upgrade the old one?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

AUSST/RUM will not update to the CC 2017 apps as these are full applications.

You can use CCP to build a new package and then deploy but you will need to uninstall the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AUSST/RUM will not update to the CC 2017 apps as these are full applications.

You can use CCP to build a new package and then deploy but you will need to uninstall the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm using federated ID and i need to upgrade over 120 user on CC2017, so if i get this correctly, the AUSST server would not be able to update my user on CC2017 and that i have to package all the CC2017 and deploy this myself on my self distribution software ?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have to uninstall the previous 2015.5 package (10+gb in size!) before we can upgrade to the 2017 versions?

thansk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines