Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URL whitelisting requirements for Creative Cloud Packager

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm which addresses need to be whitelisted for Creative Cloud Packager, in order to successfully connect to Adobe servers and download updates?

Also, if anyone is able to answer - Does the Creative Cloud Packager require a registered account, or can it run with no credentials required? If it requires an account, are there any licensing considerations?

Thanks,

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Hi,

Please refer to the 'Deployment and Fulfillment Services' section of this document - Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

To log into Creative Cloud Packager you can use any valid Adobe ID. It does not need to have any entitlement or be attached to an account. If you are the admin of an Admin Console it can be useful to use the same credentials because then details of your packages will be recorded on the Admin Console.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer to the 'Deployment and Fulfillment Services' section of this document - Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

To log into Creative Cloud Packager you can use any valid Adobe ID. It does not need to have any entitlement or be attached to an account. If you are the admin of an Admin Console it can be useful to use the same credentials because then details of your packages will be recorded on the Admin Console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again,

If I try to sign into Creative Cloud Packager with an account which is not admin, it returns to the 'Creative Cloud Packager' home screen, advising 'Your Adobe ID is not listed as an Admin for Creative Cloud for Teams'.  I am therefore unable to login with a non-admin account.

Please can you advise.

Thanks,

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What kind of license do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Do you mean me personally? I do not hold a licence for Creative Cloud, however have been added as an Administrator of our Adobe Licencing console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks, if you have an Admin Console you must be an enterprise or teams license admin.

When you log in to CCP make sure you are choosing the appropriate option. For example, choose enterprise if you have an Enterprise ETLA agreement.

You will have to log out and back in to see the option again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We do indeed have a 'Teams' licence, however my query is in relation to logging in to the Creative Cloud Packager with a non-admin account. If I use a registered Adobe account, which is not admin, it declines authentication, on the basis it is not an admin account. However, I was advised that an admin account is not required, in the initial response.

Many Thanks,

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I tested this out.

If signing in to a Teams account with an Adobe ID with no admin rights, I could not sign in. Sorry, my error.

However with an Enterprise account I could sign in.

If you are building a regular named-user package you can do this by signing in as an Enterprise User. You won't be able to build a device license package though as it needs to see the license pool to draw from via your entitlement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK - Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines