• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use adobe wih out sign in

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there no way to turn off the adobe cloud sign in, i have machine licences and we did have adobe 2017 which we did not ahve to sign in to use, but due to the pandemic we stop using it every 30 days which meant we where forced to upgraded to adobe 2021, which now means users have to sign in.

The only issues is that we are a school and even using federated services for sigle sign on with office 365 we are loosing the first 15 mins of each leasson the kids get random errors or delbraltey put the wrong password in so they are locked out for 15 mins, the sysnc does not seem to pull all of our users over so some for what ever reason dont have accounts but if i try and added them manually it wont let me becuse they already have accounts.

I am finding this entire situation a nightmare and one we never used to have, we get zero benfit from signing in to adobe cloud to have to use photoshop. Is there no way to just go back to the old days of when adobe just started with out all this sign in nonsnes?

TOPICS
Identity and SSO , Licensing , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The shared device license requires sign-in to access the creative cloud apps. If you are using federated IDs then the admin can manage the user's password from the IDP portal (as far as I know). Unfortunately, there is no option to remove sign-in process with the shared device license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines