• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User not receiving notification of invitation to the teams account

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. The person I have added has not received the notification email, yet she shows up as an active user on my administration roster.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Users don't get an email invitation when they're added to your organization. They don't need to accept an invitation.

So, you can add Users to your organization and view them in the Users tab in the Admin Console.

Users, however, get an email notification when they've been added or removed from a product, if the product profile notification setting is ON. See User Notification setting in the screen below.

See Manage products and profiles

create-new-profile-wizard.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched out as a new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users don't get an email invitation when they're added to your organization. They don't need to accept an invitation.

So, you can add Users to your organization and view them in the Users tab in the Admin Console.

Users, however, get an email notification when they've been added or removed from a product, if the product profile notification setting is ON. See User Notification setting in the screen below.

See Manage products and profiles

create-new-profile-wizard.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would be helpful for the user to get a notification and just in case get the oportunity to create his or her Adobe id.

I now had the same and was persuaded that the notofication would be send out. 🙂

So, I will send the notification manually...as there is in my case only one additional user created...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe ID and Enterprise ID users may get emails prompting them to complete their profiles. Or in the case of Adobe ID users, to create and Adobe ID, if none exists. However, I think, that it's always a good idea for Admins to let users know and set some context in advance. End-users often ignore system generated emails, and without context from their IT Admins may not perform the required actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I told "my" user that she would get an e-mail from Adobe and it did not come... Only when I had the license at my disposal and I allocated it to the user, she got her message (...from Adobe).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines