• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VDI XenDesktop 7.16 Adobe Sign On Error

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been running Adobe DC or Creative Suites using Named User deployment in a Cittrix XenDesk 7.16  environment using stateless machines with user profiles for 6months with no issues. Yesterday when users tried to login to Adobe DC they are getting the popup  for the "License limit reached" and the two options to either "sign me out of other computers so I can sign in here"or "I signed out of one computer so I can sign in here" Each user has their own Named User license assigned. What all of sudden could be causing the license to not "release/reset" when the VDI machine is shutdown. Once again this starting happening just yesterday and is taking place with separate companies that we support each with their own Adobe Subscription Accts. The architecture for the XenDesk environment is the same for all of them.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this query to Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader)​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines