Highlighted

VIP Licencing in Terminalserver Enviroment

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community

We deploy Adobe Acrobat Pro in a Terminalserver Enviroment (2012R2) for 10 Users. As the Company has about 150 RDS Users, we have a total Number of 9 RDS Hosts. The User can not choose, which RDS Host he is connecting to. So here is my Problem: 
Whenever i login with my Adobe ID and already was logged in on 2 other RDS Hosts i get a message that says, i have to logout on another RDS Host to continue. I know it is beacaus of the limitaiton of 2 devices for the licence. But isn't there a solution for this problem? Users doesn't even know they have several Hosts as they are identical. Adobe credentials are saved in the users roaming profile. 

Is there anyone with a similar issue? I appreciate any help.

thanks, thre100

Hello thre100,

You have to sync the %appdata%\Adobe folder on all servers. Also, verify below reg keys

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Licensing\UserSpecificLicensing]"Enabled"="1" (REG_SZ)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Identity\UserSpecificIdentity]"Enabled"="1" (REG_SZ)

Kindly check this help document which might fix your issue: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/VirtualizationGuide/remotedesktopservices.html#named-user-licensing.

Topics

Acrobat, How to, Licensing, Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

VIP Licencing in Terminalserver Enviroment

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community

We deploy Adobe Acrobat Pro in a Terminalserver Enviroment (2012R2) for 10 Users. As the Company has about 150 RDS Users, we have a total Number of 9 RDS Hosts. The User can not choose, which RDS Host he is connecting to. So here is my Problem: 
Whenever i login with my Adobe ID and already was logged in on 2 other RDS Hosts i get a message that says, i have to logout on another RDS Host to continue. I know it is beacaus of the limitaiton of 2 devices for the licence. But isn't there a solution for this problem? Users doesn't even know they have several Hosts as they are identical. Adobe credentials are saved in the users roaming profile. 

Is there anyone with a similar issue? I appreciate any help.

thanks, thre100

Hello thre100,

You have to sync the %appdata%\Adobe folder on all servers. Also, verify below reg keys

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Licensing\UserSpecificLicensing]"Enabled"="1" (REG_SZ)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Identity\UserSpecificIdentity]"Enabled"="1" (REG_SZ)

Kindly check this help document which might fix your issue: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/VirtualizationGuide/remotedesktopservices.html#named-user-licensing.

Topics

Acrobat, How to, Licensing, Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thre100,

Kindly check this help document which might fix your issue: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/VirtualizationGuide/remotedesktopservices.html#na....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
thre100 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your Support. It works!! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines