Highlighted

Waiting for the approval from Adobe for the EDU access

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I emailed my school's IT Department on Saturday, 3/14 to request access as most of the courses I teach require Adobe applications and our school is going to remote learning on Monday. As of today, my IT Director has still not heard back so I contacted Adobe and was told that it would probably take until next Friday, 3/27 before they will be contacted! Good intentions, but poor execution...

Topics

COVID EDU Access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Waiting for the approval from Adobe for the EDU access

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I emailed my school's IT Department on Saturday, 3/14 to request access as most of the courses I teach require Adobe applications and our school is going to remote learning on Monday. As of today, my IT Director has still not heard back so I contacted Adobe and was told that it would probably take until next Friday, 3/27 before they will be contacted! Good intentions, but poor execution...

Topics

COVID EDU Access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Could you please let us know your school's name in a personal message, I'll check the details and let you know.

Click here to know how you can send me a personal message. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines