Highlighted

want to authorize my computer since it is greyed out

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot authorize my computer since it is greyed out want to change the authorization information and it will not allow me on my computer

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

want to authorize my computer since it is greyed out

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot authorize my computer since it is greyed out want to change the authorization information and it will not allow me on my computer

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marilynt84844329,

Basis on the limited information you provided it is very hard to suggest any steps that could ease you.

Assuming while launching the application it is asking you to run this application and it might be asking for admin rights, you may check with your IT person who configured your machine.

There is a good possibility they have customized your machine.

If the above doesn't help and is not relevant, please provide us detailed description of your issue and will try best to help you out.

-Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines