• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Was posted in

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was posted in the Install Update and subscribe to Acrobat forum, but someone there said that it should be posted here (not sure why), so I am posting it here too.  His proposed solution did not help because no-one here knows what an Admin Console is or who has access to it.

"Sorry, your sign-in attempt doesn't match the Egress IPs of the profile that this machine is assigned to.  Please contact your IT administrator".  My IT administrator suggested that I post to this Community.

I found a proposed solution at https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/help-needed-egress-ip-s-not-recognized/td-p/10439208... but the solution for a MAC""/Library/Application Support/Adobe" on that box and under Adobe folder search for "OperatingConfigs" folder which you can remove/delete from the machine." does not work because nothing with OperationConfigs"exists on her machine.  

That posting further says "Was actually an easier solution then expected, it appears to read the Egress IP's from ADOBE. I logged in as admin and removed the egress IP from the profile and POOF all is well."  Can you tell me where this profile is and who has access to it?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Hello David,

If the admin installed the shared device license on the machine then the "operatingconfigs" folder would be available under "/Library/Application Support/Adobe" location. You can go to "Go>>  Go to folder>> Enter the location".

The shared device licenses are managed from the admin console then kindly contact your internal IT team to check who has the access so that they can remove the Egress IPs from the product profile. Here is the help document which might help you in getting the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello David,

If the admin installed the shared device license on the machine then the "operatingconfigs" folder would be available under "/Library/Application Support/Adobe" location. You can go to "Go>>  Go to folder>> Enter the location".

The shared device licenses are managed from the admin console then kindly contact your internal IT team to check who has the access so that they can remove the Egress IPs from the product profile. Here is the help document which might help you in getting the location: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/sdl-user-access-policy.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines