• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We have an enterprice school license for the creative suite. how to use Encore into that ??

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an enterprice school license for the creative suite. but i need to use Encore for producing dvd's . So i download the free version of cs 6 encore ,install it ,but after a several weeks it stops and has to anyway registred with a serial number. or it say's that its not running in non Royal Serialised mode..

What can i do , its so stupid adobe removed encore because a lot of people still uses DVD

Hans

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Kindly check: Encore CS6 not installed with Creative Cloud‌. Moving the discussion to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS‌ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly check: Encore CS6 not installed with Creative Cloud‌. Moving the discussion to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS‌ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines