Highlighted

Welcome to the new Enterprise & Teams community platform

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My name is Vikrant and I am responsible for managing the Enterprise and Teams community along with Bani and Sonam. We’re excited to have you here!

As you must have noticed, there has been a change. We’ve updated our Community experience, to make it more modern, useful, and more engaging. Now more than ever, this will be your one-stop-shop for all your queries, doubts, and the occasional pat-on-the-back feedback for Adobe’s Enterprise and Teams offerings.

Action required

Most old links will redirect; however, do update your bookmarks!

Our new address is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams

We do hope that you’ll quickly adjust to the new community and will embrace it.

As always, we’re right here. If you have any questions or observations, feel free to reach us at ESMBSocialSupport, We are listening!

Thanks,

Vikrant

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Welcome to the new Enterprise & Teams community platform

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My name is Vikrant and I am responsible for managing the Enterprise and Teams community along with Bani and Sonam. We’re excited to have you here!

As you must have noticed, there has been a change. We’ve updated our Community experience, to make it more modern, useful, and more engaging. Now more than ever, this will be your one-stop-shop for all your queries, doubts, and the occasional pat-on-the-back feedback for Adobe’s Enterprise and Teams offerings.

Action required

Most old links will redirect; however, do update your bookmarks!

Our new address is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams

We do hope that you’ll quickly adjust to the new community and will embrace it.

As always, we’re right here. If you have any questions or observations, feel free to reach us at ESMBSocialSupport, We are listening!

Thanks,

Vikrant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the Adobe CC font files locally stored on mac? How can I find it? I am using Adobe CC products only for the font. But I can't find it on local.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate