• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Do We Do for Next Semester?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the Department Chair for the Commercial & Entertainment Arts Department at Mt. San Antonio College. We have several thousand students in our program, all learning various Adobe Suite Products. First, I want to thank you for offering our students free access this Spring Semester. This offer was a critical element in our campus successfully converting to online. 

Due to COVID-related regulations and policies, we will be 99.5% online for our next Fall 2020 Semester. We have already scheduled classes. Obviously, our Adobe campus license for all our classrooms and labs will not be used. I am posting this question (hopefully in the right place) to find out if Adobe plans to continue its generous offer to students for the Fall Semester. 

If you do not plan to offer students free access, is there a way we can temporarily convert our campus license to allow student access? Or will you reimburse the school so we have some funds to purchase for the students? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Hi there,

For now, these temporary licenses are available until July 6, 2020, only.

If there are any changes or extensions we will let you know beforehand. Please bookmark the following page to stay up to date: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

For now, these temporary licenses are available until July 6, 2020, only.

If there are any changes or extensions we will let you know beforehand. Please bookmark the following page to stay up to date: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe,

Do the right thing and extend the free access for student and facutly through Dec 31, 2020.  You are not loosing any money by do this, all the colleges are having most of their classes online in the fall including my campus Cerritos College.  In 2 weeks July 6,  the same day the free access supoose to end, our second section of summer starts. We have 3 section of digital arts class starts that day all require the use of Adobe product, but no students will be sitting in my lab because the campus are still closed!  We don't have to wait until fall to have this problem, now the campus are scheduled to renew our annual contract with Adobe on July 1st.  If we contiunes to pay this enormous sum of money to Adobe,  but no students can use it for another 6 month due to Covid, then may be I should recommend our I.T. department no to pay it.  Paying $20 a month for 6 month for each enrolled students in the digital arts class is a lot less the paying an annual contrat,  where NO ONE can use it because we are not there on compus, don't you agree Adobe?

Do the right thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines