• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When trying to initialize Creative Cloud app get a message "no subscription found". What do I do?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the team manager. We purchased three licenses. I downloaded everything and when attempting to open Adobe InDesign CC 2015 on my machine I received this message: I was logged in when I received this message.

"No Subscription Found
We couldn't find a Adobe InDesign CC 2015 subscription associated with this Adobe ID. You can purchase a new subscription or if you do not have a subscription and are unable to access it, please contact Customer Support.

You may also choose to start this product in trial.

Have a different Adobe ID"?

I tried to log out and log back in and nothing changed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are the admin for a CC Team you also have to add yourself as a user in order to use the products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do this? It doesn't seem obvious to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Same here and worth ... I have the licences they are show on the team management . BUT I can not get it used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you add yourself as a user in the team as noted in the document Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership  ?

How does the problem manifest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I made a mistake, I tried to use the Adobe Support.

The French channel are dumb (maybe because some small politics issue in France)

The English channel had better reactions and satisfying on user/client support

But it's about 4 days that the level 2 support did not solved the issue for our license paid 10 days before

And THAT is getting a real pain in the ass

about tech now ... the pool channel according our license and software (Premiere Pro) refuse to server our license at ANY of the administrators of the team !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..refuse to serve..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What kind of license do you have? Device licenses for education? Creative Cloud for Teams?

Also, would it be useful if I moved this thread to the French language forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why moving in french .. my English is so bad ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My suggestion was simply for your convenience, feel free to continue here!

What kind of license do you have? Device licenses for education? Creative Cloud for Teams?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Device CC for Teams

now once again the problem is ... CCPackager can not get answer from Adobe Servers when it select the Premiere Pro Pool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that your connection is blocked by your firewall or proxy settings?

To test this, if possible, try to connect outside of your office network.

Check that you can access the relevant endpoints at Adobe which are listed in this document.

Details of supported proxy configurations are found here: Proxy support in Adobe Creative Cloud Products

If the problem persists it would be useful to view a screenshot of the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also add that there is a new version of Creative Cloud Packager available today that included a number of fixes for licensing issues. CCP should update itself automatically (unless you have opted out of this in the preferences.) Please try with this version 1.12.0 build 27.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it as been done yesterday allready

no change still keepeng telleing me that my "Premiere Pro" pool is on "Encore CS6" (which do not exist on my team management)

Then Adobe do not care about us, even try to give simply the package I need and that I have paid 15 days ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morceau choisi:

...all we can say is this is global issue and many customers are facing the same issue. It has been escalated and we are expecting this to be resolved asap but cannot commit any time frame as of now...

so ... 6 days ... for a miss selected 'pool'

Adobe MUST communicate, at least to their resseller this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this has been configured incorrectly it will have to be fixed in the back end. This is not something that can be done via the forum. I will have to ask you to raise this issue via support.

To contact support please use one of the following options.

Creative Cloud for Enterprise - from the Admin Console go to the support tab to open a case. Phone and chat options are also available here.

Creative Cloud for Teams - from the CCT Admin Console go to the Help tab for chat and phone options.

Alternatively please Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL

I have 20 cases opened for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot .,.. the support keep saying:

Thanks for contacting Adobe.

Visit our forums. Post questions and get answers from experts 24/7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines