• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will my users be able to download Acrobat straight from the Acrobat invitation

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send invitations to my users that require Acrobat Pro for their job responsibilities and lately I have gotten a "Currently unavailable" error after they setup their Adobe account and are ready to start the download. Adobe bs.png

This is highly inconvenient when I have off-site users being sent invites and getting this error. The only way to start downloading Acrobat Pro after they finish creating their account is to go back to the Adobe home page and click Desktop downloads and then search through ALL of the apps to finally find Acrobat to get it downloaded. This has been happening for 3 weeks now and the first week I figured this issue would be resolved.

Instead of invite and forget, they have to put in a ticket, then once I am finished with my previous tickets I can finally send them the instructions to get to the correct webpage for the download. This is turning a 5 minute process into 30+ minutes depending on the ticket queue.

When will this be fixed? If not fixed, when will this be resolved to a more intuitive design for my users to accept the invite, create their account, and start downloading immediately after.

If you don't notice it, I have tested this in Chrome, FF, and IE to be sure it was not just a glitch in the Chrome browser.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicholasr55244919,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Please use this portal to log in https://cloud.acrobat.com/ Check if it works.

If you still experience the issue, please help us with your Country state and time when you started experiencing this issue.

Let us know if it works or if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select that link it sends me to the same page as the screen shot above.

United States, Texas and I believe it started happening around the 24th of May if I recall correctly.

I am going to try and test this from my own home on my work machine via VPN and on my personal machine to see if there is something internally causing this issue if no one else has reported this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicholasr55244919,

Thank you for sharing the information.

It would be helpful if you can test it once at your end and let us know what happens.

Also, please try to use this link once https://cloud.acrobat.com/test77 to sign in to the account.

If you still get the error message, please let us know the exact date, time and timezone when you made this request

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you on this.

I tried from my home machine and I was able to connect without the error page. I will talk with my network team and see if there have been any changes in our firewall rules or network.

Thank you for the help so far. If I get a response back soon I will update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines