• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find legal documentation related to the use of Mixamo ?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I’m working for a video game company and some our teams are interested in using your software “Mixamo” to create 3D characters for our games.

Before doing anything, I would like to make sure that they can use this software free of charge for commercial purpose.

I couldn’t find any legal document on the Mixamo dedicated website (https://www.mixamo.com/#/) and there is no mention of “Mixamo” in Adobe General Terms of Use or in the Additional Terms (https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html).

Could you please redirect me to the appropriate legal document framing the use of “Mixamo” ?
If there is no such document, could you please confirm me that we can use “Mixamo” free of charge for commercial purpose and indicate me the requirements for this use of the software (if any) ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Hi,

The following should be useful.

Mixamo FAQ

"Mixamo is available free for anyone with an Adobe ID and does not require a subscription to Creative Cloud."

See also the following forum thread. Licensing, Royalties, Ownership, EULA and TOS Q&A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The following should be useful.

Mixamo FAQ

"Mixamo is available free for anyone with an Adobe ID and does not require a subscription to Creative Cloud."

See also the following forum thread. Licensing, Royalties, Ownership, EULA and TOS Q&A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also find license information for Mixamo(aka Fuse) at this url Fuse/Mixamo License 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines