• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong email when installing - can't contact Adobe Support

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mainly need help with contacting Adobe Support. When I first downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud through my school, I inputted the wrong email. I can't access the account to delete and every time I try to sign into my acctual school account in the Creative Cloud app, it tells me there is an error. I can't access Adobe Support in my account because tells me to contact my administrator. When I contact my school, it tells me to contact Adobe Support. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

If you remember the incorrect email address and password you can update it yourself.

See:

However, if you are unable to access your account (for example, if you don't remember your incorrect email address and password), as Bani said, the best way is to contact your Admins and ask them to remove your incorrect account. After that the Admin ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I understand your concern, however, to get this issue resolved you need to contact your schools Creative Cloud Admin. To know how to reach your admin click here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you remember the incorrect email address and password you can update it yourself.

See:

However, if you are unable to access your account (for example, if you don't remember your incorrect email address and password), as Bani said, the best way is to contact your Admins and ask them to remove your incorrect account. After that the Admin can either add your correct email address or you can repeat the original process again. I'm afraid Adobe Support may not be able to help here, because you won't be able to verify your account or prove that you own it, without access to the mailbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines