Highlighted

You don't have permission. Contact your IT administrator. Creative cloud

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to install the XD using the Creative Cloud app. I am signed in to the app with my personal adobe account NOT a business or enterprise account, yet I have been unable to access the Manage Apps tab; I am only getting a message 'You don't have permission. Contact your IT administrator.' - I don't have any IT admin. Any idea how can i fix it and downlad XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

You don't have permission. Contact your IT administrator. Creative cloud

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to install the XD using the Creative Cloud app. I am signed in to the app with my personal adobe account NOT a business or enterprise account, yet I have been unable to access the Manage Apps tab; I am only getting a message 'You don't have permission. Contact your IT administrator.' - I don't have any IT admin. Any idea how can i fix it and downlad XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of computer, Mac or Windows?

On my CC app I don't have a Manage Apps tab. I do have an Apps tab.

The Default install location is either C:\Program File (Windows) or Macintosh HD/Applications. Mkae sure your user name account has Read & Write permissions to that folder.

Also make sure you are signed in to the CC app with the same Adobe ID you used to purchase the subscription plan with.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Mac

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still cannot access to CC to manage apps. I am the only admin and I signed in to the CC app with the same Adobe ID etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To install or update software, you need a computer user profile with full admin level permissions.

Also see the latest CC  & XD system requirements below.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from Get Started to Teams & Enterprise.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines