• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Exchange Just uninstalled my add ons...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This of course happened as soon as I opened up my computer.  And now I click on the link to see the add-on and this pops up.

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 11.57.48 AM.png

This happened to all of my add-ons.  Anyone else see this happen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is typically a web browser caching issue. Try opening the same page or the website in a different web browser and that should fix the issue, or you could clear the cache but that will clear some save settings on websites potentially.

So my advice is try it in a different web browser first and see if that fixes the issue. We are aware of this issue and working to fix it but the problem seems intermittent and we are yet to find the cause.

Best,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jonathan

There are some strange things going on since yesterday. My extensions are installing/uninstalling constantly.

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just received this mail:

"Hi Thomas, it seems that Adobe has updates Photoshop CC once more and your Action Browser was promptly deleted… I tried reloading but it seems it;s now not compatible with the update."

ActionBrowser CC is fully compatible with CC 2018. So something is going wrong on your side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't use a browser,,, I used a bookmark on my desktop to open the RED creative cloud app. It says i deleted them... but I never had oped Photoshop 18 today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes   ten minutes ago... What now... Some of them I paid for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My add-ons were uninstalled from Photoshop 2018 and Photoshop 2017...

Now I get a black screen when I go to Window>find extensions on web...

The Creative Cloud app says I uninstalled them but I haven't had Photoshop open today until now. I took a photo of the app with names of extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gretchen,

I am sorry to hear about these issues. Your entitlement to anything you acquired will not be lost so we should just need to reinstall if they got uninstalled. Here's how to do that. Sign in at https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/my_addons

Once that page has loaded you may see the option to Install, click this button for each product you want to install again and wait a few minutes for the install to complete. If that method does not work please click the gray text that says "Install issues" and then on that page scroll down to Install via Extension Manager. Click on that link and download the .zxp file for each product. Now you need to use a utility to install that file. I would try Anastasiy's Extension Manager for Adobe platform

Open the zip file or double click it and make sure that utility opens it and then click install. Make sure you do not have the Adobe apps running when doing the installs and also check the Where to find it section on each page for where they will have been installed to.

I hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my Photoshop add-ons were uninstalled, and I've tried to reinstall them several times but was unable to do so.  When do you think there will be a fix for this?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add-ons have been uninstalled without my permission

We are aware of some users having had their Add-ons uninstalled without asking. We are currently investigating the cause of this. It’s important to note that while the Add-on may have been removed the entitlement, in other words your ownership of that Add-on has not been removed, therefore it can easily be reinstalled. Below we show the ways to reinstall any Add-ons that may have been removed.

1. Go to: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/my_addons and make sure you sign in with the Adobe or Enterprise ID you used to acquire those Add-ons.
  2. For each add-on within the My Add-ons page you will see either a blue install button or a gray Remove button. If you want to reinstall an Add-on that was uninstalled click on the blue Install button to reinstall it. If you received a message that an Add-ons was removed but you see a Remove button, click the Remove button first and then after a few minutes click on the blue Install button.
  3. You should receive an install notification or be asked to click on a message to continue the install by entering your computer’s admin password. If the main install method does not work, you can use an alternative install method to install your add-ons. Within the My Add-ons page you will see some gray text called “Install issues?” Click on that link and scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says “Download using Extension Manager >”. When you click on this link you will see a blue button which lets you download a zxp file. This int eh install file format for add-ons. In order to install the zxp files you should use a zxp install utility like Anastaisy’s Extension Manager available here: http://install.anastasiy.com/# Double clicking the zxp file should open that Extension Manager and let you install the Add-on. Make sure not to have the Adobe apps open while the install occurs to avoid any install problems.

We also have this link: https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/19#steps for troubleshooting. I hope the above helps.

Summary

1. We apologize for the inconvenience and are investigating the cause of this issue.
  2. While add-ons may have been removed they can easily be reinstalled.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have fixed the issue. Your add-ons should not be automatically removed now. If you still face this issue please report it to us.

Regards,

Adobe Exchange Vetting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines