• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login in to developer account to edit my profile

Engaged ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been some time since I tried to login to my developer account on the Exchange, Steve Weinrebe Productions, but I am unable to. My Adobe ID does not work, and the email that had been associated with the account is not an Adobe ID.

I want to make some edits to my profile. If someone could assist me accessing my seller account I would greatly appreciate it. Here is the page I want to edit:

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.partner.0011O000020psyYQAQ.html

But I am unable to make or request any changes to any of my product pages either. 

Thank you for any assistance, and Happy Holidays!

Steve Weinrebe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Giving this a bump - is anyone minding the store? I need to change my contact info in my dev account and have no way to log in. Please help, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SteveWeinrebe has this ever been fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pinging @Erin F. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve really shouldn't post his email address like this... I'll remove the email addresses and follow up.

Are you having the same problem, @PECourtejoie ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I know Steve can do great things, and I was afraid he would still be locked out. Wanted you to get the emails, hence why I did not remove them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines