• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removal of uninstalled extensions from Adobe MyExchange

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe MyExchange page shows every single add-on/extension I've ever downloaded / tried for my CC Apps till now. I am referring to this page - https://exchange.adobe.com/my-exchange.html

I see no way to delete them from the list - only Install/Uninstall. The list of uninstalled extensions still shows up as "Acquired" .

Since I use 5-6 CC Apps frequently, its a pretty huge list now and quite difficult to manage.

Please guide me how to remove the uninstalled extensions from the list / clear the list of older extensions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chetan!

That's good feedback... I'll ask around to see if it's possible to clear that list.

The Adobe Exchange is getting redesigned in the near future, so this might not persist as a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news about this feature. I also tried a lot of extensions and now I need to remove them so my list won't be cluttered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines