• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ZXPSignCMD Updated Installers

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I added a new build of ZXPSignCMD to the CEP Resources github repo: https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/CEP-Resources/tree/master/ZXPSignCMD

If you experience problems with ZXPSignCMD 4.1.1, please let me know here.

TOPICS
CEP , ZXPSign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this build. I wonder what you have improved.

I have always been wondering--why is it that ZXP files downloaded from Adobe Exchange could not be opened with file compression programs while the one I package using ZXPSignCMD is easy to open and extract?

Can you make a tool which could open and extract ZXP files downloaded from Adobe Exchange? I want to see their XMI configurations for self-education.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erin,

I have a MacBook Pro running OS 10.15.5

I'm a beginner coder and am trying to the instructions from this GitHub:

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/tree/master/PProPanel

I found this thread and downloaded the .dmg from your post here as it's more recent than the one listed in that GitHub. However, which I double click the .dmg, I just get these options:

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.52.56 PM.png

Should I see executable files and if not, should we be installing with terminal? If we do need to use terminal, can you let me know where I could find instructions on how to do so?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ErinF, no matter how I try on my mac, I always get this Error: "command not found"
There's any trick on MAC ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I don't know whatt I'm doing wrong but I always get this error message. 

-bash: ./ZXPSignCmd: Permission denied

The old version is working fine however.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZXPSignCmd is not in the executable format hence permission denied error. Make the file executable using the following command : 

chmod 700 ZXPSignCmd-64bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use the ev certificate installed in the token to sign in a windows environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erin,

Until recently I could use this build without any problem, but now when I try open the exe file on windows, it crashes instantly and there seems to be no way to get around that.

I've tried on 3 different computers, and the same problem happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZXPSignCmd.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @erinferinferinf 
I am not able install ZXPSignCMD 4.1.1 with  windows 11 it keeps  on crashing  let know what ia m doing wrong
I have also tried Other versions as well Not sure what the problem is

Ghanshyam30491524zl9m_0-1690795795036.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the suggestion I gave on your other thread? Please keep the discussion on a single thread, opening old threads seldom gets any attention.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same problem. I have cloned the files in the resources directory, installed the dmg for ZXPSignCmd, which opens a window and says process complete and gives usage instructions... but then when i run the command it says command not found. i have tried changing directories into the directory with the dmg, i have tried other directories, i tried changing permissions on the file, i tried a few other things. Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? I can't find any information on this anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines