• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Fireworks

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use to have to launch Muse to open Fireworks. My fireworks apps keep timing out, is there a reason for this. Is there another way to open fireworks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've alseo noticed that for some time now, a large number of system updates have disconnected the validation relationships for some older applications, including Fw.

Every time this happens, I try to log out of the CC account, then log back in, sometimes this fixes the subscription, otherwise in more restricted cases, I have to press the Save my copy button (left next to the Launch trial version button) and identify myself more strongly and specifically to Fw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install Fireworks with an offline installer and have never had to use the Muse workaround

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also installed Fw from a CD-Rom installer, but like @benniew86729447  I often observe the same problems of switching to the trial version... as I said, I have noticed that this often happens during CC or Windows updates.

On the other hand, I didn't know about the Muse pass-through trick, anyhow I've never had to use Muse, or even install it.

Some months ago I got a very strange trial splash screen as I said in this old thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/fireworks-discussions/licensekey-of-old-fireworks-cs6-does-not-work-f... ... don't calculate... it's 90 years !!!... who said Fw wasn't that resistant?

FW-Serial-Trial.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines