• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Fireworks forum!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the new Fireworks community! We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Fireworks.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of our experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!
If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you on and what message are you getting?

If there's a 'license software' button trying clicking it...

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10. I tried and it comes up asking for a key. We have CC all aps for teams and its been always useable. I even tried using the adobe scrubber. Tech support is saying its not part of the all apps anymore... so i dont even know where to go for help when thier own tech support thinks its been out of the cloud since may 2013..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fireworks is still part of Creative Cloud Suite if you have full or student/teacher subscription. Can you post a screenshot of the window?

Also try this:

1) Log out of the Creative Cloud app (click your profile icon top right)

2) Launch Fireworks, you should be prompted to login

3) Login and if you see a 'License Software' button click it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the "license software" button prompts you for a serial number.  We don't have a serial number (at least the indivual users do not) because we have the full Adobe Creative Cloud license for our organization.  How can we get past this erroneous 'trial version' pop up?  Thank you for your help Paul and for setting up this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have a corporate account I would in the first instance speak to your IT dept and they may need to contact Adobe support directly.

Another solution (if you have sufficient privileges on your work computer) is to uninstall Fireworks and then download an offline Fireworks installer and install it that way.

Instructions to do this:

*important before attempting to download you need to visit this page and sign in to Adobe account to set a cookie then you can proceed to the download page to download Fireworks.

Good Luck 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,
There are still people using and wanting to use Fireworks, mainly because it was the best graphics package for web and is still quicker to use than current options. can you start supporting it again or at least give us an extension for PS that would allow users to open .FW files (of which I have hundreds!)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some Fireworks commands for batch conversion of Fireworks PNG files to other formats including PSD if you want them let me know .... Obviously you need a copy of Fireworks installed to use the commands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope you can help me!! I recently upgraded to Catalina on my Mac and realized Fireworks was not compatible so I have spent a week buying hardrives and memory sticks to back up all my work and get ready to downgrade back to Mojave. This has driven me crazy and so I finally decided to just erase my whole computer, reinstall Mojave from scratch and then put all my files, apps, etc back in the compter from the back up I had created. All very time consuming and stressful. I have finally done it all and now when I go to open my Fireworks app I get this message (see screenshot) but of course there is no way for me to doanload the new app since it is no longer available!!  Help! The whole reason I ahve gone through all this effort is to get Fireworks working again and now it still wont work! Can you give me any help, pleeeease?!

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 17.47.07.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to go into the creative cloud options and select show older apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have a full or student/teacher Creative Cloud subscription? As Jacob says you may need to go into preferences in the Creative Cloud app => top right click your profile picture => preferences => then go to apps and you need to scroll to the bottom and you'll see the 'Show Older Apps' option. Then in the creative cloud app make sure you look in the 'All Apps' section

show older apps.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am paying for Creative Cloud just so I can use Fireworks as I have hundreds of images I stiil need to edit. Is there a way I can still use and pay for Fireworks without having to pay for the whole of Craetive Cloud? Thanks, Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe isnt selling any licenses for it. Any you would find on ebay or something wouldnt be guarenteed to be legit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless yuou can find a legitimate seller of an individual Fireworks license the short answer is no ......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer see the option to "show older apps" in my Adobe CC desktop application.  

How do I get to Fireworks for install if I can't show older apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What OS? If you've upgraded to a new version of Mac OS that does not support 32 bit apps then you won't be able to install Fireworks via normal methods. If you have a qualifying subscription you can try the download links here which still work, make sure you follow the instructions and be sure to visit this adobe page and login to yourAdobe account first before trying to download.

If your company has a multi-license subscription you may need to speak to your IT dept/admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Two things:

I've updated to Big Sur and can't now use Fireworks where all my illustrations were created and therefore can not edit them anymore.

I used to pay the teacher rate and now have been charded the full rate and in March was charged twice. I can't afford that.

I only use Adobe for Fireworks. How can I cancel and get the money back that I was double charged for?

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using fireworks for years-- suddenly despite the fact that I have an active Adobe creative cloud account, I began to receive a command saying "fireworks trial counting me down to 28 days until the trial ended. I did some Google searching and I saw that someone said that when it expired I could just uninstall it on my computers, logout of Adobe creative cloud, and then log back in and it would be there. No joy no answers no solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been using fireworks for years. Suddenly I began to get a fireworks trial splash screen when I opened it on my active Adobe creative cloud account. As I noticed it counting down from 21 days to zero I did some searching and saw some comments that if I uninstalled it from my computer then logged out of Adobe creative cloud I could go to restore old apps reinstall and it would work. Unfortunately when I do that I get the fireworks trial has asked hired splash screen and it will not let me in. From there I went to the instructed screen where I went to the chat option spent 65 minutes bouncing from one tech to another until they finally answered sorry we no longer provide support for the software I use fireworks it so much easier than Photoshop on simple jobs I really need to use it I'm in the middle of a mailing right now and this has really shut me down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

1) Make sure Fireworks is closed

2) Launch the Creative Cloud App, click you profile icon (top right) => sign out, then click => file => exit to close the Creative Cloud app

3) Launch Firework you should be prompted to sign in with your Creative Cloud details, did Fireworks launch successfully?

.... Curiously when I did this it reset the trial period back to 30 days I dunno if it was a freak...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, we have two Creative Cloud yearly subscriptions.

Enabling older Apps, I was able to use Adobe Fireworks.

Now, I can't use it any longer because it's asking a serial number we don't have.

Adobe support is not providing any help

Any workaround? Please do not suggest to uninstall it and reinstall being logged in, because it's something we already did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

please try the following

1) Close Fireworks

2) Launch the Creative Cloud app and click your profile icon (top right) => sign out, then choose file=> exit to close Creative Cloud app

3) Launch Fireworks when presented with the licensing window choose 'license this software' you should be prompted to sign in, enter your Adobe account credentials and see if you can access Fireworks now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have "Older Apps" checked, but still am unable to find Fireowrks in Creative Cloud Desktop to install !

Any suggestions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - which OS? If you're on a Mac (Catalina or Big Sur) it won't be available as they do NOT suppport 32 bit apps. Are you on an individual Creative Cloud subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a 64 bits Windows machine. We have an enterprise license for my company, but for the time with a single user. We got this especially for using Fireworks, thinking that is would be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - it should definitely be available if you have show older apps enabled ... If you have an enterprise license your admin should be able to enable/disable specific apps. If you still have problems  I would contact Adobe, who will hopefully be able to resolve the issue for you.

This link might be helpful...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines