• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After overlaying Air SDK 3.6, iOS projects show a blank screen after startup.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently overlaid Air 3.6 in Flash Builder 4.7.  My projects are using stage3D via Starling.  Using the 3.4 SDK that comes installed with FB 4.7, my projects compiled and run fine with both debug and release builds.  After overlaying the 3.6 SDK, the projects work fine in the simulator and on Android but when I run the projects on iOS I get a blank screen.  I reverted to the 3.4 SDK and my projects work fine on iOS.  But, I'd like to be able to have access to the features of 3.6, any and all suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for you time.

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Did you follow these exact directions?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-builder/kb/overlay-air-sdk-flash-builder.html

(They changed recently and are updated for Flash Builder 4.7)

For step 4, all you have to do is create the blank strip folder - don't need to copy the other files with 4.7 and AIR SDK 3.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow these exact directions?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-builder/kb/overlay-air-sdk-flash-builder.html

(They changed recently and are updated for Flash Builder 4.7)

For step 4, all you have to do is create the blank strip folder - don't need to copy the other files with 4.7 and AIR SDK 3.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2013 Feb 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked pefectly! Thanks for you help Nabren.  The documentation doesn't make that clear that if you're using 4.7 and 3.6+ that you shouldn't copy the folder.  Really appreciate your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines