• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Back up / Make a copy of a Flash Builder project

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2010 Sep 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Flash Develop I can simply copy a folder and then open the project file for it. Everything is easy.

I have found no information at all on making a copy of a Flash Builder project. There is no file with the source code, and even worse, I have tried to make a new project targeted at a new folder and instead FB uses the old files.

The only way I could force it to use the new files was to delete the old project. And because Flash Builder kept opening the wrong files I have lost ALL OF MY WORK!!

How am I supposed to create copies of a project? Further more - how do I stop it from insisting on trying to compile the files from a previous project without deleting it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 25, 2010 Sep 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the file menu is the option to export and import a project, it will be backed up into a fxp file which is essentially a zip file of the files in the project.

Also if you close a project by right clicking on it in the package explorer you can close it to prevent building/compiling. I normally just have the project(s) I am currently working on open.

Hope this helps,

Peter Witham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines