Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burrito - Design mode could not load

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2011 Jan 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in Burrito i get the Warning in Problems View:

Design mode could not load Mate_08_9.swc. It may be incompatible with this SDK, or invalid.

The message appears also for SQLExtension ans ThonderBolt.

Is there a solution available or it is still a bug?

thanks

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2011 Jan 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is no issue in Design view related to this.  mate_08_9.swc is not compatable with the sdk you are using. So no change planned from FB side for this. Please  contact the swc owners to resolve the issue.

Theoritically this should not affect the DV fucntionalities (which dont depend on this swc)

Very soon we will be providing an applicaiton (Not part of FB) which can be used by the swc owners to anlyse the DV reported issues of their swc.

thanks,

Rani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RaniKumar,

thank you for your answer.

Sorry for my late response. I understand this. In the forum of mate, they are link to the bugbase and say, this is a bug in fb.

But i trust adobe 🙂

Is there a way to supress these warnings?

BR

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I just want to say that this is the case with Parsley as well. I've recompiled Parsley using the same SDK (4.5.0.19786) as my current project and that doesn't resolve this issue. And for me I cannot use the Design View at all, it's just all grey.

I've had this issue before with the initial Flash Builder 4 release and now starting to use Flash Builder Burrito it's back again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines