• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code hinting for flash package

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to flash builder. I manage to add my custom classes to get code hinting, but most of the basic package are not available in code hinting (flash.display.* and flash.events.* for example).

How can I add theses packages?

Thx

Martin T.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like there might be an issue with your library path settings or perhaps a missing playerglobal.swc. How did you setup your project?

Jason San Jose

Software Engineer, Flash Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a new projet and I have the code hinting for the basic package. I will just recreate a new project and import my asset.

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. The other possibility is that there is a parse error in your file that is causing code hinting to fail. If you still have the problem, post some example code.

Jason San Jose

Software Engineer, Flash Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines