• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converting legacy code to Flash Builder 4.5

Contributor ,
Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'm converting an older Flex AIR project into Flash Builder 4.5 mobile project.  I'm still a bit new to Flex overall, and still getting a handle on namespacing.  I'm getting a few "could not resolve [FILL_IN_THE_BLANK] to a component implementation" errors on just 3 lines, with:

<s:HDividedBox>
<s:Tile>
<s:DateField>

If I change the fx namespaceing to "http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2006" it appears to resolve the issue, but then my <fx:Script> gets all messed up by the ActionScript becoming colorless, loses formatting, and then the entire file is just one big vague error.  If I change fx bacl to "2009", then the ActionScript is resolved, but the tag components (listed above) are not recognized.

What's the solution?

Here is my code (with a very large block of ActionScript excluded):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<s:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"

title="HomeView"

backgroundColor="white"

xmlns:local="*"

xmlns:custom="custom.*"

creationComplete="init()">

<fx:Declarations>

</fx:Declarations>

<fx:Script>

<![CDATA[

// a bunch of ActionScript code here

]]>

</fx:Script>

<s:Style source="AION.css"/>

<s:ApplicationControlBar width="100%">

<s:Label text="AION" color="0xFFFFFF" fontWeight="bold" fontSize="20"/>

</s:ApplicationControlBar>

<s:Spacer height="5"/>

<s:VDividedBox width="100%" height="100%" liveDragging="true" dividerPress="paused=true" dividerRelease="paused=false">

<s:HDividedBox id="hd" width="100%" height="100%" liveDragging="true" dividerPress="paused=true" dividerRelease="paused=false">

<custom:AIONPanel id="geocentricPanel" title="Geocentric View" width="100%" height="100%" reset="resetPanelSizes()" maximise="timelinePanel.height=0;heliocentricPanel.width=0">

<local:GeocentricView id="geocentricView" orb="{GCOrbSlider.value}"/>

<s:HSlider id="GCOrbSlider" value="2" minimum="0" maximum="10" bottom="10" left="10" liveDragging="true" showDataTip="false" visible="false"/>

</custom:AIONPanel>

<s:VBox minWidth="175" maxWidth="175" height="100%" horizontalAlign="center" horizontalCenter="true">

<s:Tile id="checkBoxesTile" height="100%" width="100%">

</s:Tile>

<s:Label id="dateLabel" width="100%" color="0xFFFFFF" fontSize="13" horizontalCenter="true" textAlign="center"/>

<s:DateField id="dateField" change="date=dateField.selectedDate" width="0" visible="false" includeInLayout="false"/>

<s:HSlider id="speedSlider" change="speed=speedSlider.value" liveDragging="true"/>

<s:Spacer height="7"/>

</s:VBox>

<custom:AIONPanel id="heliocentricPanel" title="Heliocentric View" width="100%" height="100%" reset="resetPanelSizes()" maximise="timelinePanel.height=0;geocentricPanel.width=0">

<local:HeliocentricView id="heliocentricView" zoom="{HCZoomSlider.value}"/>

<s:HSlider id="HCZoomSlider" value="1" minimum="0.6" maximum="25" bottom="10" right="10" liveDragging="true" showDataTip="false"/>

</custom:AIONPanel>

</s:HDividedBox>

<custom:AIONPanel id="timelinePanel" title="Timeline" maximise="hd.height=0" width="100%" height="100%" reset="resetPanelSizes()"/>

</s:VDividedBox>

<s:Image source="{fpsTimer}"/>

</s:View>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no spark HDividedBox yet. Use the mx one.

Instead of mx:Tile, use a s:Group with s:layout set to TileLayout:

<s:Group>

<s:layout>

<s:TileLayout />

</s:layout>

<!-- other children here -->

</s:Group>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines