• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a new project using Flash Builder 4

Jun 18, 2010 Jun 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have started to create a new project - am very much in a learning phase at present (have been a long time CF developer).

Here are the steps that I have taken so far:

I have created the project.

When starting the project I decided to select ColdFusion as the application server (stepped through the remaining steps - that part was all fine).

I then selected the option to connect to the datasource.  This part was all fine.

I connected to the datasource and the correct table and I have a CFC created which is pulling the information correctly.

I created a datagrid using design mode.

I then pasted one of the services onto the datagrid to display data - (Again this is working well).

From the data grid I generated a details form.

I can select a record in the datagrid and the information appears in the details form.

At the bottom of the form there is an submit button.

If I change any information it does show in the datagrid as being changed but it is not changed in the database.

My question is - what do I need to do to have the information changed in the database table.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 24, 2010 Jun 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I think you might find this useful

http://ria.dzone.com/articles/flash-remoting-and-coldfusion?mz=13077-coldfusion

Have u already used this reference? If you've followed everything there and still got this problem, do let me know.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines