• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Speedgrade, Prelude and Audition. Trying to Update, Getting Message it failed because the download appears to be corrupt. U43M1D207. Help!

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I just bought the CS6 Master Collection and downloaded it onto my iMac. All installed except Flash Builder (if you can help me with this please do!), but almost all were very fuzzy. An update seemed to fix this for Photoshop at least, but when I tried to update Prelude, Speedgrade, and Audition it said "Update Failed: The download appears corrupted. Please try to download again. (U43M1D207)." Can someone please help me so that I can get these updated! Does it mean the download file of the Master Collection I bought from Adobe is corrupted, or just the update?

Thanks!

Taylor

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 43 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2070909

Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Also, CS6 is 3+ years old and will not be updated for new operating systems or hardware... so if you have a high definition display, this are likely not going to look right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you; I found this link right before you replied and didn't delete the question right away. Prelude and Speedgrade now appear normal. Others such as Dreamweaver and Audition, but luckily for me these aren't as necessary. The main ones I need are Photoshop, Speedgrade, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects and luckily these all look normal now with the updates.

Do you happen to know the issue with the Flash Builder not installing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines