• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Release Build errors

Engaged ,
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening to me in the last day or two.  Every time I try to use Export Release Build, I get an error:

A folder named bin-release already exists with different case.

I checked my entire workspace folder and removed every bin-release folder, but the error persists.  Is there any way I can get more info on what is annoying it?  (Or better yet, a cure...)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting - Can you please go to the folder in Explorer/Finder and look to see if there are any bin-* folders? Delete bin-debug and bin-release if you find it.

Now, switch back to Flash Builder/Eclipse and right click your project and choose refresh.

Hopefully that should short things out. It would also be interesting to look at your log - can you post it here?

(It should be in workspacedir/.metadata/.log)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2010 Sep 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting the same error. Here's my log:

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2010-09-07 15:03:56.806

!MESSAGE Uncaught exception in compiler

!STACK 0

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1129796362

at flex2.compiler.PersistenceStore.readCompilationUnit(PersistenceStore.java:1568)

at flex2.compiler.PersistenceStore.readCompilationUnits(PersistenceStore.java:1541)

at flex2.compiler.PersistenceStore.read(PersistenceStore.java:958)

at flex2.compiler.CompilerAPI.loadCompilationUnits(CompilerAPI.java:4856)

at flex2.compiler.CompilerAPI.loadCompilationUnits(CompilerAPI.java:4835)

at flex2.tools.oem.Application.loadCompilationUnits(Application.java:706)

at flex2.tools.oem.Application.recompile(Application.java:1071)

at flex2.tools.oem.Application.compile(Application.java:819)

at flex2.tools.flexbuilder.BuilderApplication.compile(BuilderApplication.java:344)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.multisdk.compiler.internal.ASApplicationBuilder$MyBuilder.mybuild(ASApplicationBuilder.java:276)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.multisdk.compiler.internal.ASApplicationBuilder.build(ASApplicationBuilder.java:127)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.multisdk.compiler.internal.ASBuilder.build(ASBuilder.java:190)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.multisdk.compiler.internal.ASItemBuilder.build(ASItemBuilder.java:74)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexProjectBuilder.buildItem(FlexProjectBuilder.java:480)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexProjectBuilder.build(FlexProjectBuilder.java:306)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexIncrementalBuilder.build(FlexIncrementalBuilder.java:157)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:627)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:170)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:201)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:253)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:256)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:309)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:341)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:140)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:238)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited the .project file and found that there were two <link> sections under <linkedResources>.  Deleting one fixed the problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamie,

Looks like you are running into: http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-26799

Thanks,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines