• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extracting Flash Builder 4 fails (Windows 7)

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2010 Dec 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

as the heading indicates I have a problem of extracting Flash Builder 4 from its original download file (FlashBuilder_4_LS10.exe). It doesn't work on a fresh Windows 7 installation. The program tells me that it is preparing the files to be extracted and then nothing.

I tried the extract on a Windows 2003 Server machine and there it works. However, it is also a problem the copy the extracted files back on my Windows 7 machine. It get stuck in the process of copying.

Now I zipped the directory and was able to copy to my Windows 7 machine. But... installing the IDE stops at 15% and is adding to the time remaining to install (currently at 50 minutes and rising)

Have you had this problem before? If so, any workaround for it?

Cheers, Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas,

I guess the file FlashBuilder_4_LS10.exe was corrupted during download. Did you use the same exe on Windows 2003 Server machine, where the extraction went fine? If not, can you download the exe again, and try running it?

Thanks,

Sudhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines