• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FB4 Eclipse plugin referencing to trial key and not to valid license key

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2011 Apr 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uninstalling trial version, I installed Flash Builder 4 Standalone version with new serial key and that works fine, but after that I installed Flash Builder 4 Eclipse plugin and that didnt work. I checked the asm3.log file and it had message "SLCoreService: Query license: type = 1, duration = 60 days, remaining = expired.".

Why FB4 Eclipse plugin reference to trial key and not valid key?

Flash Builder 4 Standalone license key does not work for Flash Builder 4 Eclipse plugin? Do I need new license for FB4 Eclipse plugin?

Why it work for Flash Builder 4 Standalone version and not for Flash Builder 4 Eclipse plugin?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2011 Apr 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same license key will work for both FB4 Standalone and FB4 Plug-in.

In order to get out of trial mode for FB4 Plug-in, launch the bundled copy of eclipse, and switch to the Flash perspective. This should trigger the Activation dialog, where you can enter your SN.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines