Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.7 Unit Tests for Mobile Devices

Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to setup a simple unit test using Flash Builder 4.7. I created a Test Suite and a Test Case class.

Using the menu, I select Run > Run. I see options to select which Test Case / Methods I'd like to run.

But the strange thing is, next I have to select a launch configuration. I'd assume it would just launch in some console window and give me test results. I did what I could and have it setup to run on the AIR simulator for a XOOM device. Nothing happens I just see a blank screen with a blank bar at the top.

I've also tried right clicking the project and choosing execute flexunit tests. My FlexUnit Resulst still says 0/0.

What is the launch configuration I need to use to execute the test cases and get the results?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved it! After looking at example code on google, I realized that the s:ViewNavigatorApplication was missing two key options:

firstView="flexunit.flexui.FlexUnitTestRunnerUIMobile"

firstViewData="{getFirstViewData()}"

Thankfully I was able to derive this. It makes 0 since to me why this wouldn't be added to the automatically generated mxml file but the functions it utalizes does. This to me seems like a defect. If you'd like people to use automatically generated files, make sure they are functional.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines