• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder keeps prompting for a workspace?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2011 Feb 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Mac at work with multiple users. For whatever reason Flash Builder keeps defaulting to the other user's web space. I keep browsing to my workspace file and checking the box that says:

Use this as the default and do not ask again.

However, it still prompts for the other user's workspace folder every time I launch! Is there any way to get rid of this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the workspace setting under FB->Preferences->General->startup and shutdown ->workspaces

The checkbox 'prompt for workspace should be unchecked" and look at the number of remembered workspaces.

You can remove the workspaces you dont want.

If still you find that flash builder is not saving the correct workspaces in preference, please log a bug at https://bugs.adobe.com/flex/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thanks for your help. I have been asking around with this problem for about a week without a solution.

I tried changing the preferences but that did not seem to work. Then I tried to register with the link you provided, but apparently I do not have permission to post a bug (maybe this is because I used my home email address but I'm using the software at work??)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did u register to the site? if yes then you should be able to log a bug.

make sure to attach logs and screen shot for the above preference page to the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2011 Feb 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

we could see this issue in 4.0.1 build.

Can you plz confirm which build you are using. In the latest build we dont see this issue anymore so looks like its fixed.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines