• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash builder will not activite (not connected to internet issue)

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone know if the activation servers have been pulled for Flash Builder 4.7? I need to resign a legacy version of an app and am trying to reinstall FB4.7 on an old Mac running OS10.6 using the original serial key. The install accepts the serial, the completes but when I try and run the software I get a messag to say the 2 licenses are already used on other devices (which are all now long dead!). If I click 'continue' to try and unregister and other devices, I then continually get a message saying the computer is not connected the internet, please retry.

However, the MAC is able to acccess the web. Ive searched around online and also run through the Adobe process for esablishing the unit can connect to the servers, which is can. 

Does anyone know of a work around for this issue? I know Flash Builder is long past its sell by date but I can't think of another way to resign the legacy app and my client is desperate to get this done ahead of moving their appication to a new platform in early 2021.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, the used on other devices messages means the exact opposite. If the activation servers were turned off, there is no way to know about other installs. However, for all other apps, resolving this requires contacting Adobe. Offer the minimum of info. Say you need an "activation count reset". Starting with a discussion of the product, just invites them to send you away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bear in mind Flash apps must move VERY early in 2021. By January 1st.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines