• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash builder

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am looking for adobe creative suite,  to install flash builder.  WHY, I started a project years ago; Now, I have the time to resume learning again.  

I  contacted  support, there wasn't any solution to an archive download, Adobe rep suggested I post here. I have tried intellij, its just not the same.
I don't want to visit a torrent* YET!
Btw. The the old links are dead. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use your original download or disks, and your original serial number. These are valuable. Adobe will not offer replacement links or disks UNLESS you purchased from Adobe themselves. With torrents come malware...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh also, I am mentioning this in case you missed it, because it is very important. At the end of 2020 Flash Player reaches end-of-life and will be blocked for almost all users. Almost all Flash-based web sites and apps will stop working. More info from Adobe https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was aware of flash end of life years ago since (2012). I am looking for a reputable source to download adobe softwares thats vintage, thats why I asked.  I don't need a generic answer thats has been relayed from years ago!.  Come on!.  If the IDE wasn't made for actionscript, I wouldn't be here asking. 

I don't want a torrent, simply because Adobe products can be embeeded with bitcoin mining apis easily, and I don't have the patiences to analyze whats running like a caveman looking at binary data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines