Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flashbuilder breaks when trying to validate license

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FlashBuilder Premium 4.7

Been using it fine but recently moved to a Win10 machine and after managing to get it to install (not so easy these days), it hits an error while trying to validate the license on startup. The error is that the Creative Cloud window gets stuck with an infinite loading spiral saying "Please wait for a moment..."

If I close it, it asks "Are you sure you want to quit?" and if I say No, it shows a Membership Expired page with a signed in Adobe ID of someone else (previous user on this machine perhaps). Close and Try Again are no help. I try clicking "Have a different Adobe ID?" and log in there but it just does the same thing.

I double checked that I have a free Creative Cloud account and that I have the right account which has a flashbuilder key.

I uninstalled everything, restarted, ran CC cleaner, restarted, installed CC, installed FlashBuilder, same problem.

I tried the AdobeLimitedAccessRepairTool too, no luck.

I tried deleting everything under AppData/Roaming/Adobe, that did not help either.

It doesn't matter if I launch from within Creative Cloud or not, I get the same thing both ways.

Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out a workaround is to log in as a different operating system user on the machine where this is happening, run the program, then return to the original user, so using that for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you even manage to download/install FlashBuilder 4.7?

I recently got a new Win10 machine, and still have the license for FlashBuilder 4.7 that was used on my previous machine.
However, I am not able to get hold of a FlashBuilder 4.7 application.

If I try to download FlashBuilder 4.7 Standard, I am just redirected to some kind of payment page for upgrade?!?
If I try to download FlashBuilder 4.7 Premium trial version, I just get "Page not found" error
If I try to contact Adobe support, I do not find FlashBuilder as a product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm you used to be able to get it at https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/flash-builder but looks like that is broken now. It might work if you go through the buy process (click buy now here Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 Standard) and then get a refund, but I'm not sure.
You might have to find a third party site that has the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines